- This course describes "Biblical Covenantalism" by demonstrating how it has far more explanatory power than its close neighbor, "Traditional Dispensationalism." While "Dispensational premiilennialism" is part of this system, the Biblical Covenants define the approach and not dispensations.
- This course is a unique introduction to the Biblical Story and how it is brought out from the text of Scripture. The course includes an exploration of "the Creation Project" and "Biblical Covenantalism." Hence, the student learns theology while learning the Bible's Grand Storyline.
Erich Sauer, The Dawn of World Redemption & From Eternity to Eternity
Paul Enns, The Moody Handbook of Theology (Revised)
- Building on the foundation laid in Course (1) this course moves from Joshua to Malachi. It's special focus is on the outworking of God's plan as revealed in the Biblical covenants.
Yesterday, Today and Forever (2nd ed.) - Larry R. Helyer
The Moody Handbook of Theology (Revised) - Paul Enns
- This course continues the Biblical Covenantalism we charted in the previous OT courses. This time we move into the NT. The Biblical Theology of the NT involves all kinds of questions about continuity and fulfillment. In this class we track both the uniformity and divergences from the OT, culminating in a saved humanity reflecting the Triune God.
Erich Sauer, The Triumph of the Crucified
Paul Enns, The Moody Handbook of Theology
- Dr Tony Garland surveys both Testaments to bring together the Bible's teaching concerning Israel and the promises of God.
Jews, Gentiles and the Church - David Larsen
Israel: the Land and the People - (ed.) H. Wayne House
Israel and the Church - Ronald Diprose
- Part one of a three-course series, which combines the disciplines of Biblical Theology, Apologetics and Worldview. Based upon the work of Charles Clough, these courses will be of real help to those wishing to explore the relevance of Scripture to the issues of today.
Genesis in Space and Time, Francis A. Schaeffer
Creation and Change, Douglas F. Kelly
The Soul of Science, Nancy Pearcey, Charles Thaxton
- This course examines the Bible's teachings which arise from a survey of the Post-Flood narrative and the Call of Abraham down to the times of the Judges.
Israel: From Conquest to Exile - John Jefferson Davis and John Whitcomb
Kingdom of Priests (2nd ed.) - Eugene Merrill
Cost: $200.00This course provides fascinating insights into the United Monarchy and its dissolution. There are many practical and worldview lessons brought out by Pastor Thomas in this third part of his Biblical Framework series.
- Teacher: Jeremy Thomas
- Cost: $200.00This course outlines and evaluates each system of thought using respected authorities from both camps. It then proceeds to offer some correctives to Dispensationalism before bringing a critique of Covenant Theology.